mandag den 11. november 2013

how did it go?

Well, how was my media diet? To be honest I turned off my phone at 12 a clock saturday. And turned it on again 10 min past 12. So to answer my rhetoric question - it went bad, really bad.
my worked texted me if I wanted the day of. I had a bad hangover and acutally I really just wanted to stay in bed og watch a good movie. So I stayed home from work, watched a movie - so I could'nt live without my TV. okay - that settles it, already broke the rules..
I was so bored with the movie, and normally when I watch TV I always have my phone close to me. but it was turned off.
I had to talk with my friends about my friday night - we had a good night and a lot of things to talk about.
I had to turn on my phone.. so I did.
went on facebook, instagram, snap chat, texted my friends and checked my e-mail. Baaaad.....

in the evening at my friends birthday bash I even posted a picture on facebook! and then I decided again to turn off my phone. 15 mins after - it was turned on..

Seriously ? What is wrong with me and diet? When there is something I'm not aloud to I want to do it! its like when I every sunday agree with myself, No more chocolate .. And the first thing I but in my basket while grocery shopping is chocolate.

This was a bad asignment for me.. - Look closer when I tomorrow post my V-blog entry about why it is so difficult for me to stay on a diet - even if its only for 24 hours.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar